Monday, December 26, 2011

Must Have Monday: Valhalla Brooklyn





Having spent a few years of my pre-baby life, surrounded by gorgeous Designer Handbags, it was only a matter of time, before my personal taste in handbags went from beer level....to champagne....though I drooled daily over the amazingly beautiful bags, bearing the labels of ChloƩ, Burberry and Marc Jacobs, I just couldn't quite bring myself to open up my 4 year old Coach Bag and upgrade....

Fast forward 4 years later....and my champagne taste, though watered down....and usually leaning towards the newest and greatest Diaper Bag, I still have an oversized soft spot for those gorgeous leather creations, that would pay my car payment for about 6 months....


My Beer Budget, and My Soft Spot have found something they both can covet and I'm in full hearted agreement, on the drool worthy creations coming from Valhalla Brooklyn.

Hand Made, High quality leather handbags.....that ....get ready, are under $400......Can you stand it? I can't either.....

I am determined to be sporting the lovely Larch Bag that sells for $319 (picture 2 and 4)....Sigh......

Hands down Style Points....and Large enough for all my stuff and the kids stuff? Double Sigh.....

Please, don't just take my word on it, you can drool over all the amazing creations yourself......

Valhalla is sold in a few Small Boutiques, and on Etsy.


0 comments: